- 12 modules with visual lectures
- Online group sessions between each module to help you digest and learn
- A closed LinkedIn “Introduction to Anodizing” group
- Freedom to learn when you want, and at your own pace
- The course can be seen over and over again, paused, and is actually a reference document for you
This course is for those working in the anodizing industry who need more knowledge about the basic steps involved in anodizing. This course is aimed at operators, technicians, supervisors and managers.
The 12 modules cover aluminum and its alloys, corrosion of aluminum, the various steps in the anodizing process, equipment, waste treatment, testing and quality.
- Aluminum and its alloys
- World of anodizing
- Corrosion of anodizing
- Handling and racking
- Test and Quality
- Waste treatment