Learn at your own pace
The great thing with an online course is that you can always go back to the course moudles to check out specific topics again, as and when it suits you.
Intensive group calls
Face-to-face online group sessions between each module to help you digest and learn.
Yours to keep
You will be reminded about all that you love about anodizing, all the special things to indulge in, and you will learn how to be better than best in your anodizing practice.
Anodizing School is the result of an ever growing demand from the industry for more knowledge about anodizing of aluminum.
AluConsult has therefore created the first of a series of online training for both suppliers and customers of anodized aluminum.
Anodizing School offers flexible training and knowledge in anodizing:
- E-learning where and when you need it - no need for on-site training
- No need for classroom training so minimal disruption to daily operations
- Knowledge for technicians and end-users in all anodizing processes
- Expertise from a trainer with over 25 years´ industry experience
- Impartial and independent guidance
- 12 modules with visual lectures
- Online group sessions between each module to help you digest and learn
- A closed LinkedIn “Introduction to Anodizing” group
- Freedom to learn when you want, and at your own pace
- The course can be seen over and over again, paused, and is actually a reference document for you
This course is for those working in the anodizing industry who need more knowledge about the basic steps involved in anodizing. This course is aimed at operators, technicians, supervisors and managers.
The 12 modules cover aluminum and its alloys, corrosion of aluminum, the various steps in the anodizing process, equipment, waste treatment, testing and quality.
- Aluminum and its alloys
- World of anodizing
- Corrosion of anodizing
- Handling and racking
- Test and Quality
- Waste treatment